Healthy Coral Reef dives in Bali or Raja Ampat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edit : forgot to mention Tigerlillys that is close to the dive centers area and suits honeymooners standards :)
I was about to mention the place, the bungalows are beautiful viewed from the outside though I was less impressed with the reception. When I stepped in and asked the room prices, all I got as an answer from a kind of poseur receptionist was "check the web".

Some people should learn about customer relationship. I don't think they deserve recommandation for that while at the opposite, Clement does.

It's a shame that. I think tigerlillys is owned or ran by the other half of the owner of Indiana kenanga. I always made my table bookings via the ppl at tigerlillys. It's looks like a great place though.

---------- Post added February 21st, 2013 at 08:19 PM ----------

That's a shame, it's owned I think by the other half of the owner of Indiana kenanga I think, his wife or gf. I used to make my table bookings through the tigerlillys ppl. It looks very nice place to stay.

The place is managed by Clement's GF.

Surprised about the lack of customer service : as it's not a cheap venue this is indeed not what you can expect ...

It's kind of a new place, may some staff in training ...

Do both. With some time in between to explore Bali on your motorbike!

Now there's a death wish for someone coming from the right-hand side of the world ... :wink:

It's kind of a new place, may some staff in training ...
yeah probably : it looked like there were plenty of staff who didn't know what job they were supposed to do, looking for something to do. On the other hand, hospitality is also a business that is not easily transmittable and needs other skills than dating someone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom