Hear ye, Hear Ye... we some some promotions to announce!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So it's more of a "thanks for putting the the idiots for so long"?

Alright, what about "Supervisor" then? "Geez, we didn't think anyone could handle this crap for that long..."

cornfed:
Do you have more "power" as a senior mod?

But if you'll tell me what you'd like to have done to you I'll see what I can work out :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:

Nothing, just trying to figure out the distinction.

The supervisors are people who can access more complicated control stuff without screwing up the whole board. I will never be a supervisor because I'd manage to crash the whole internet, I'm not exactly computer savvy.

The senior moderators will be helping the new moderators learn the ropes. They will have more of a mentor type position. This is along with their everyday moderating of the board.

Ber Rabbit:
But if you'll tell me what you'd like to have done to you I'll see what I can work out :biggrin:
Can you change my status from "SB Veteran" to "Veteran Darting Diver"...pretty please...

"The senior moderators will be helping the new moderators learn the ropes."

That's always been the case with mods who've been there longer, senior or not.

Natasha:
The senior moderators will be helping the new moderators learn the ropes.
I feel sorry for those poor newbies...having to learn from people like Ber...well, that in and of itself is "colorful"...:laugh:

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom