Hear ye, hear ye...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
Let it be known that Wristshot is our newest censor, er moderator... please show him the same respect that you show the other mods.

On second thought, he deserves more respect than that! Don't shoot him!!!

Thank GOD for you WS! Does that mean that my SO has to be true to me or his other SB others? lol....................Good luck. :) J/K!............. he's a jerk anyway :)

Oh my.. the things you learn by checking the board now and again!!

Welcome to the darkside, young Wristshot Walker. Now, use the force and snatch the thong from Andy's hand.

Now you all have to wear silly hoods or make him get rid of his. I prefer the former! :D

crpntr133:
So who got PO'ed and left?
Netdoc is a proactive kinda guy. :wink:

Mike Veitch:
Can we call him Slapshot now?
Cuz you just know he's gonna get slapped....
Funny, the reason I chose Wristshot is because I have no slapshot at all. The mechanics of my shoulder just doesn't work right . . . or left.

OE2X:
Welcome aboard. Glad to have another
volunteer to keep us mods on the straight and narrow.
My pleasure (he said with no clue what he was getting into)

tony70:
Thank GOD for you WS! Does that mean that my SO has to be true to me or his other SB others? lol....................Good luck. :) J/K!............. he's a jerk anyway :)
Huh? Thanks, I think.

Thong . . . (checking TOS), er . . . No gracias!

Cop? *laughing* I have been accused of being a cop on numerous occasions.

I really should have brought my hood to Bonaire, but it is a 7mm hood and the water was 84 - 85 !

I will try to do my best, but remember, It's Not A Competition.

Wristshot
Volunteer Extraordinaire
Blame Receptacle
Mr Congeniality
INAC Charter Member

scubafool:
Please provide the extrapolated version of "INAC".
INAC (or possibly INACS) is a new diving organization that NetDoc and Wristshot are forming. More when we get the policies, procedures, protocols and documentation completed, and the web page up and running. ~*wink*~

Wristshot
Blame Receptacle
Buzz Starter

Hey, glad to see you on the staff. Now I know five or six of the SB mods. Wow, imagine knowing so many celebrities!!!!

I'm sure you'll be a terrific addition to the board.

Back
Top Bottom