Hello - AAUS in Boston?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

hey paula,
maybe out of these three dive shops would be able to help you. eddie burke of aqua ventures in hudson n.h. # 603 598 5100. doesn't open til after 12 on week days and is close on wed. don stepens of atlantic aquasport in rye n.h.. # 603 436 4443. close on tues.tom huff of northeast scuba in chelmsford mass. don't know the #. good luck with the trip and welcome to the board.

nite_diver

I believe Northeastern is the only game in town for this cert. Although I have never heard a price quoted before, becasuse the people I know that have taken it, have done it as part of a internship. The person you want to talk to a NU is Ted Maney

Paul

I tried to reach the same people on a similar enquiery and they didn't get back to me... Let me know if you find out more.

Hello there Paula,

Welcome to Scuba Board! and Safe Diving :diver:

Click here to greet a new member!
:thumb:
No experience needed and it feels great!

Welcome Paula - you might try contacting the New England Aquarium for your search.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom