Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StingRay

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Larry I'm looking forward to learning more about diving in So.Cal. I'm a new diver only 2 1/2 years now but totaly hooked. I have been diving in Bonaire and all over So. Cal. and looking forward to more and more diving with all my dive buddies.
I beleave in safety first! a safe dive is a good dive-i also Beleave in good dive Buddies who look out for there Buddies ALWAYS. Don't dive with a Bad dive buddy! remember it could be life or death....

StringRay
Larry

Larry,
welcome to ScubaBoard. I think you'll find lots of SoCal divers here...and maybe even a few buddies! Enjoy.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the 'board!
Let me be the first So.Cal. to welcome you here and introduce you to our local forum.
Come on in!
You will find we enjoy sharing our passion with others here, so please make yourself at
home. We have monthly beach/BBQ (Wrinkles dives) and boat dives (Mo2vation dives)
plus alot fun in between. Dive safe and enjoy!

Welcome to Scubaboard.This is a great place to meet locals for diving. There are plenty of divers on this board from your area. Many of them would make good dive BUDDIES.

Check out the monthly Wrinkles Dives here in SoCal. This month's is on Catalina. Look in the SoCal forum for more information on this and future dives.

hey and welcome to the board from sunny old england!!!

Golden rule of diving, always make the same number of ascents as descents, if possible do more of the former!

Hey Larro welcome to SB! I'm glad you finally signed up...take it easy on Milo at the SoCal DIR Forum.

Cheers amigo.

-J.-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom