Hello from Alabama (USA)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Jurgen, and welcome to SB, great place to hang out, talk and learn about diving.
David

Well I want to welcome Jurgen too. Except my welcome is special because I'm his instructor. He is a member of a class of 15 whom I have split in half and for the first time ever I have no problems. I have two of the best assistant instructors in the business and I have 15 students ranging in age from 12 to 53. They are all flexible, responsive, and enthusiastic. How wonderful and enjoyable it is for me.

Thank you Jurgen for being such a fantastic student and welcome to my underwater world.

Tom,
See if you can coax Jurgen into joining us at the Meet/Greet & Eat at Vortex on the 22-24 of July.

the K

The Kraken:
Tom,
See if you can coax Jurgen into joining us at the Meet/Greet & Eat at Vortex on the 22-24 of July.

the K
I would love to go but I think there is a trip to PC Beach planned for that weekend but I will check with Tom as I would love to meet some fellow local divers. I will be doing my first dive the weekend prior at the vortex springs. :crafty: I am single, have money, and wanting to Dive, Dive, Dive! :D :butnhome:

mike_s:
By the way... forgot to add.... WAR EAGLE!

Well I was having a good day until you had to say those bad words!

Roll Tide, baby, Roll Tide! :crafty:

Back
Top Bottom