Hello from Atlanta!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WiseguyFish

Registered
Reaction score
I've hammered out useless information on quite a few scuba boards, but I just stumbled onto this one. WOW. GOBS of divers and gobs of info. I'm going to waste a lot of time here.

So, how many other Atlanta, GA divers do we have here?

--Rick

I'm not from Atlanta, but I would like to welcome you to the Scubaboard. In the short time I have been here, I have been able to find a lot of good information about anything to do with diving.

BTW, I am going to be in Atlanta on the 16th of December. Wish I had time to do a dive or two, but have to be in Fort Benning on the 17th and then flying home again on the 18th. ;-0

(Lanier) there is no diving in Atlanta . . .

We're a land locked bunch. Quarries nearby are about all we have to play with.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

--Rick

Hello Rick and welcome to the board!!!:shades:
Be safe and have fun!!

welcome to the board WiseguyFish. Your right lots and lots in here:)

So Lanier's Lake Bubba, huh? And here all these years I thought it was Eufaula, hands down... Oops... I mean the Walter F. George Reservoir, right?
---------------------
Welcome aboard. If you're ever over Montgomery way, give me a holler with a PM.
Rick

Here in Virginia Highlands,
( don't dive here though :-0 )

The good thing is the airlines and
the 4 hour drive to cave country!

Where are you?

Kell

Hi WiseguyFish
Welcome to the board, you'll find lots of useless....I mean useful info here....btw, where are the quarries in Ga.? I'm in Greenville, SC so it's close enough to drive to dive.....
Bobb

Back
Top Bottom