Hello from Gdansk Bay, Baltic Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miglanc

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to say hello and introduce my self. I'm from Poland, living in Gdansk City. I started diving in 1999. Wrecks are the one I'm addicted to.

Welcome to the party line. Good place to spend long surface interval time, for fun and knowledge.

And I like wrecks, too! I've done a few WWII wrecks off of North Carolina, and arificial wrecks in the Upper and Middle Florida Keys.

Looking forward to your input. Just be gentle with us Amercians. Many of us (like Me) really don't understand metric well, and some of the other differences.

:cheers: don

Many of us (like Me) really don't understand metric well, and some of the other differences.

No problem I'll try describe all my dives in imperial.

miglanc

Welcome to the board.

Really looking forward to reading about some of the wrecks you dive. Read a really interesting article on some of the Baltic Sea wrecks in an English dive magazine. Awesome!

Dive safely.

Kev

I will write about "my wrecks" :) but first I need to check some words in dictionary... I have few problems with marine technical language, if you know what I mean.

Give me some time and you will find some information in tek talk, wreck diving.

A warm welcome aboard from the US. Newbie diver here, but wreck diving is definately on my list. Great people here and a lot of info. Have fun.

Best fishes and safe travels. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom