Hello from Indianapolis...no kidding!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to SB!

I was born and raised in Crawfordsville, IN and my Mother and Sister both live in Speedway.

There is lots of interesting diving in IN but not so much if you want to 'see' anything. :D
Diving for fossils and old junk in rivers and streams is a blast but be sure to understand the risks and techniques of river diving.

Have Fun!

Welcome to the board, Mishelle, and congratulations about being published!

I seem to remember bumping into you on SingleDivers.com not too long ago. We have lots of overlap, and you'll find some familiar faces (e.g. Walter, Marvel, ScubaJenny, KBeck) over here.

Now all you need to do is join us for some of those nice, warm and clear Florida beach dives...

Best wishes and safe ascents,
Grier

Just found out about two more dive holes in IN, both are real close to Blue Springs. One is White Rock Park (765-525-3485 or 765-525-9022) and the other is Hidden Paradise (765-525-6582). Don't know anything about them other than that.

I also have a map to all three places if anyone needs it.

Benvenuto a bordo :scubadive

Welcome aboard, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet.

TJ

Aloha Mishelle,

E Komo Mai (welcome) to the board. Let me know if you ever need to blow some bubbles on Maui! I know lots of great spots to dive here. By the way, what kind of writing do you do?

Aloha,

Shaka Doug

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom