Hello from Manta / Green Force

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manta:
Hey Thesskull,

Glad to hear you are a happy customer. When you ready for Green Force, contact us and I point you to one of our dealers and you'll get 10% off the purchase...including accessories!

Thanks again - Greg

Any dealers in the N Florida area? I'll be doing some cave diving at Xmas-time and would love to test-dive a Green Force!

theskull

theskull, there is a dealer in Wakulla. PM me for details. It's a local shop for me.

PerroneFord:
theskull, there is a dealer in Wakulla. PM me for details. It's a local shop for me.

That's 75 miles in the wrong direction. Anything in the Luraville/High Springs locale?

theskull

Hi Greg! I spoke to you last week at the Florida Dive Show! Welcome to ScubaBoard!!

Manta:
Hello everyoune on Scubaboard!

My name is Greg Dubas and I am the President with Manta Industries. I am sure many divers have heard of Manta. For those that are not familar, go to www.mantaindustries.com.

I am signed on as a manufacturer and the US distributor for Green Force underwater lighting systems. Should have anyone have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you

theskull:
That's 75 miles in the wrong direction. Anything in the Luraville/High Springs locale?

theskull

The owner is an avid cave diver and dives the Peacock system regularly. Perhaps something could be worked out.

theskull:

theskull

Theskull,

Call us on Monday, 800-397-3901 and we will set you up with one of our dealers.

Thanks - Greg

Manta:
Theskull,

Thanks - Greg

Will do. Thanx!

theskull

Let's see... For my next equipment <ahem> review, I'll take a Flexi Fun Star, and a Manta Jr. Reel.. (although I'd really prefer SS snap bolts instead of brass)

Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board. Manta. Glad to have you aboard and thanks for your generosity.

Manta:
Theskull,

Thanks - Greg

Thanks for your help! I now own and love the GreenForce Tristar LED cannister light. For cave diving it is at least the equal of a 10w HID in all areas--color, brightness, penetration, beam, and ability to signal. Plus it is economical, lightweight, and easy to handle. And the biggies--light head will last forever and is not at all fragile!

OK, I said what we agreed on, do I still have to pay for it? :wink: Only joking, of course. Another great Manta product, and the great service I have come to expect from Manta.

theskull

Back
Top Bottom