Hello from NC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R3y

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

I've been diving for about 6 years, some years Iive been much more active than others. This year I'm preparing for my first livaboard and bought a bunch of toys-er-gear. I live about 3.5 hours from Wilmington NC so one would think I'd have more opportunities to get wet; lately there have been a string of storms designed to make me waste gas and stay dry. So it goes. I look forward to the discussions here
r3

Welcome to the board from Raleigh. There is some of us diving the quarries most weekend, come dive with us. The quarry is not as nice as the coast but it beats staying dry and it's a good place to meet new buddies for those coast trip.

Welcome. Happy diving.

Thanks for the diving info near Raleigh. I've discovered NADCO in Greensboro apparently they have diving locations nearby as well.

Hi and welcome to Scuba board
I first started diving in N.C. great place for diving. Have you tried diving in Morehead City. You have some of the most awesome wrecks... near there..
But you can always come to the islands that are easy to drive too. We have great diving, with out some of the island attitudes..

WELCOME TO :sblogo:
I will be heading up to NC for the sandtiger dives in August! It's a gorgeous state!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

I was going to Olympus Diving in Morehead City a few times a summer but it's a 5.5 hour drive from here which means a day and a half project. Lots of great wrecks for sure. Lately I've been going, or at least attempting to go, to Wilmington just a 3.5 hour drive doable in one day, however weather has interfered thus far this year. BTW I'm majorly psyched going to the Galapagos in 2 weeks.

Thanks for all the well wishing
Roy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom