Hello From Northwest Arkansas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sparkinator

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello to all...

I have never done this but have found good information from these sorts of forums. Thought I would give it a try since I'm heading for St. Eustatius over Christmas... Need to get some recommendations.

Thx
Mark

Mark - welcome to ScubaBoard! There are a ton of friendly and helpful people here so jump right in.

If you scroll down on the main page you'll see a whole list of local areas - pop your question in the appropriate forum and hopefully you'll get some good and speedy answers.

Looking forward to seeing you around the Board!

welcome to the community

Thanks for the warm welcome... Just as an update, based on what we read right here on the boards, we changed our plans and are now headed for Saba. We have plans to dive with Sea Saba. Sounds to me like you can't really go wrong with which of the three outfits you choose to go with... Thanks to all for the great information

Welcome to the community. Hope you find what your looking for!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom