Hello from Ottawa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rexy1979

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am new to diving and new to SB, great site by the way, I am just checking to see if there are any divers in the Ottawa area that are interested in doing any weekday or weekday evening dives.
Although I was certified with my Open Water in 2001, I just began diving again last summer, and have done a few dives so far this year. I'd like to log more, but with the job I have, I end up working most weekends, with my days off through the week. So, feel free to email me if anyone is interested. Thanks.

thecanadiankid2005@yahoo.com

Scott.

Hi Rexy and welcome to SB. plenty of divers from the Ottawa here on the board.
Gland to hear you are getting back into diving.
David

Hi Scott,

Welcome to the board. I myself am fairly new to the board. I go out Wednesday evenings with a group of between 10 and 20 divers from Divers Wearhouse / Adventures in Diving. We meet at the Divers Wearhouse shop at 5pm (Hunt Club / Merivale) or at the dive site at 6:30pm. Our sites are usually somewhere along the St Lawrence. Yesterday's dive was in Morrisburg at the old underwater power plant and next Wednesday's dive is a drift dive at Lock 21 on the Long Sault Parkway. This is an intermediate dive. The following week (July 13) is a nice drift dive that starts at Lock 28 and ends at the site of the Conestoga wreck.

If you're interested in coming out with us, give Tom a call at Divers Wearhouse 723-3055 and ask for the Wednesday evening shore dive schedule. There's also a weekend charter schedule if you'd like to do some boat diving.

Cheers
Mike

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome to the Scubaboard

Cheers

Al

Welcome to SB.com. Hope you'll be joinging us more. Be sure to check our your local dive club forum here.

PM me if I can help you find your way thru our Matrix...

:cowboy: don

Welcome Scott!

Hope you enjoy SCUBA Board, I'm sure you will have an opportunity to learn and share. I have found people to be very helpful. If I can help you feel free to contact me.

All the best,

Paul

rexy1979:
Hello all,

I am new to diving and new to SB, great site by the way, I am just checking to see if there are any divers in the Ottawa area that are interested in doing any weekday or weekday evening dives.
Although I was certified with my Open Water in 2001, I just began diving again last summer, and have done a few dives so far this year. I'd like to log more, but with the job I have, I end up working most weekends, with my days off through the week. So, feel free to email me if anyone is interested. Thanks.

thecanadiankid2005@yahoo.com

Scott.

Back
Top Bottom