Hello from Silent World in Key Largo Florida!!! New Owners!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried to make a purchase from Silent World and can't say that I'm pleased. They advertised free shipping on the Halcyon SMBs I ordered, but would not honor it. Violet stated that even though shipping was listed as free for these items, it was a mistake and only for orders over $300. My order was over $200, so it did not qualify for the $300 policy--a policy that does not exist on the site. If this is how Violet chooses to run Silent World going forward, I'm sticking to my usual LDS, DRIS, and Scuba Toys.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Bummer to hear, whysocold. I'm curios to hear their side of the story. Seems unreasonable for them to not match an advertised offer even if it was a mistake.

I guess violet has not come up for air. No post since the intro.

Has anyone taken any Tech training from them since the change of owners?

I would like some current feedback as I was thinking of a class up there in Jan.

Welcome to SB, we are new here as well. In fact, we will be out your way for some diving in January. Will have to stop on in and check out the shop!

It says that Silent World failed to respond to the complaint. What kind of business doesn't respond to BBB complaints?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom