Hello from Singapore!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanna21

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi all! Just wanted to drop by and say hi :D. I've been following your forum for some time and I have to say, I'm really impresssed by the advice and tips I get here! I guess I'll be sticking around to learn more :14: By the way, I am AOW certified and currently have 35 dives and counting....:D

Welcome aboard!

Be sure to touch base with our other divers from Singapore.

Hi all! Just wanted to drop by and say hi :D. I've been following your forum for some time and I have to say, I'm really impresssed by the advice and tips I get here! I guess I'll be sticking around to learn more :14: By the way, I am AOW certified and currently have 35 dives and counting....:D

SCUBA is a great sport and is a great way to make friends worldwide. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Great Diving,

Dave

Welcome Oceanna 21,
I hope you learn to enjoy diving, and have as much fun as I do in passing on the experiences of the underwater world.

Kurt

Hi guys! Thanks for making me feel at home and I definitely hope to be a better diver by learning from you guys. Catch you around the forum :)

smilies-35311.png
bananawave.gif

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
bananahula.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom