Hello from SW Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the board! You should come up to the meet-n-greet at Gilboa this weekend, it's a great way to meet local divers. We'll be happy to show you around!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber,

Thanks for the invite but I actually have friends coming into town this weekend so it won't work out this time.

Randy,

I agree with you on both counts, it doesn't really compare to ocean diving but the social part is great. My LDS does quite a few trips during the year to Gilboa and a couple of others, so you never know, I might meet you there.

Beth

Ber,

Thanks for the invite but I actually have friends coming into town this weekend so it won't work out this time.

Randy,

I agree with you on both counts, it doesn't really compare to ocean diving but the social part is great. My LDS does quite a few trips during the year to Gilboa and a couple of others, so you never know, I might meet you there.

Beth

If you do more quarry diving, the ocean dives seem sooo much better.

Boat Captain: So how was the viz?

FL native: It sucked, only about 50 ft.

Quarry diver: It was great! Must have been at least 50 ft.

Which LDS? I started with Underwater World and have been in Scuba Unlimited more recently (and go to Cincinnati Diving Center for nitrox-clean fills).

-Rob

Which LDS? I started with Underwater World and have been in Scuba Unlimited more recently (and go to Cincinnati Diving Center for nitrox-clean fills).

-Rob

Rob,

My LDS is the Scuba Shack over in Florence. Its a little further from my house but since I moved here with SSI certifications and wanted to stay with SSI, the Shack seemed like the best choice and I've been very happy with them.

Beth

Hello, there,

I don't know if we've met. My name's John and I'm one of the instructors at the Shack. Good to meet you online and hope to see you in person. Myself and one of the DiveCons are already working on trips for next year so hopefully they'll be finalized soon, and we'd love to have you along on some of them!

Will you be at the Club Aquarius meeting next month?

Hello, there,

Will you be at the Club Aquarius meeting next month?

John,

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town on business that day. I travel a lot so its hard to get to these things. Angel was asking me the other day about it but it just didn't work this time. Hope to see you soon.

Beth

John,

Unfortunately, I'll be out of town on business that day. I travel a lot so its hard to get to these things. Angel was asking me the other day about it but it just didn't work this time. Hope to see you soon.

Beth

No problem at all. Some other time. I know we'll be having another of the dinners in December or January to talk about Crystal River.

Thanks Walt, I'll keep that in mind. I come to town every once in while for business so I might hold you to it. I used to live in Savannah but that was before I caught the scuba bug.

I saw the parrot on someone's else's website and just couldn't resist.

Beth

Back
Top Bottom