Hello from the Pacific

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaDez

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Greetings all. I am new here about to go through my PADI Open Water Cert class next weekend. Any advice for the new fish? I'm watching the first video now and trying to be as prepared as I can be. Hopefully I take to water like the fishes... :)

---------- Post Merged at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Hey guys, I was wondering your thoughts on this item to wear under the rental wetsuit?

body suit

Does it make it easier to get the wetsuit on and off?

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the site>>>>>>>>>>...........about your question if you think wearing it makes you comfortable so wear it .........always wear your gears and other think before dive make sure you always feel comfortable ....in this way you will enjoy you dive other wise your dive would be a mess................

Welcome, and good luck with the Open Water class--you'll do fine. The very fact that you have discovered Scubaboard puts you ahead of others. I wish these resources had existed back when I got into diving. Before taking OW, my entire exposure to diving came from watching Jacques Cousteau and old Sea Hunt episodes.

Welcome aboard...and hopefully to the underwater world!!!!

Please feel free to drop on down to our local forum and join in our fun here: SoCal

Wear what is comfortable and keep you from getting too cold...... most of the year, I dive with a "skin 1mm" top under a 7mm full suit with 5mm hood, gloves, & boots....but everyone handles cold water differently.

Hope to see you in the water someday soon.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom