Hello, new diver here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outamyway

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi,

I'm Jeff, my wife, 16 year old son and I recently became certified divers. We took our instruction at Paradise Dive in Louisville, Ky. We certified at Falling Rock Quarry in Lagrange, Ky. My son and I did anyway, my wife will complete hers in a few weeks, I will be joining her for those dives as well to gain more experience before we go to Bahamas this september. We'll be at Atlantis, so it should be quite fun.

Since I don't seem to know of any inexpensive hobbies/pursuits (I am a photographer and european car enthusiast as well) my wife has made me swear that I won't start buying equipment untill I have 25 dives. (also a factor in my joining her for her cert dives...:))

I'm quite familiar with online forums and etiquette, I try not to make too many spelling/grammar mistakes. I am a newb though, so go easy on me for a while.

Of course masks, boots, fins, wetsuits, and gloves are technically not equipment.:wink:

Alway a pleasure to see new folks out to entertain the fish.

Hi,

I'm Jeff, my wife, 16 year old son and I recently became certified divers. We took our instruction at Paradise Dive in Louisville, Ky. We certified at Falling Rock Quarry in Lagrange, Ky. My son and I did anyway, my wife will complete hers in a few weeks, I will be joining her for those dives as well to gain more experience before we go to Bahamas this september. We'll be at Atlantis, so it should be quite fun.

Since I don't seem to know of any inexpensive hobbies/pursuits (I am a photographer and european car enthusiast as well) my wife has made me swear that I won't start buying equipment untill I have 25 dives. (also a factor in my joining her for her cert dives...:))

I'm quite familiar with online forums and etiquette, I try not to make too many spelling/grammar mistakes. I am a newb though, so go easy on me for a while.

Welcome to SB!!

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

A bad speller ... you didn't read alot of stuff I wrote ... if you did you'd be happy.

Welcome to the board! There are a lot of active divers that hang out at La Grange, you'll find them in the Kentucky Piranha Patrol section of the board. A weekend trip could take you to Gilboa Quarry near Findlay, OH. Lots of cool things to see there!

Welcome to the sport!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom