Hello?? Ok so its all a little wierd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HI !! Welcome to Scubaboard !! You find all sorts of great info on this board and don't feel awkward about posting.
I am going to land in your part of the world in 2 weeks time all because of this board. Will be getting into Jo'burg and then moving on to Inhambane before getting back to Jo'burg. will be spending a few days in Jo'burg and may well try to get down to Capetown !!!! All because I read a post on SB !!!

hey, welcome to Scuba board! dont worry every one is friendly, and no one bites, lol just sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

tzeyap:
HI !! Welcome to Scubaboard !! You find all sorts of great info on this board and don't feel awkward about posting.
I am going to land in your part of the world in 2 weeks time all because of this board. Will be getting into Jo'burg and then moving on to Inhambane before getting back to Jo'burg. will be spending a few days in Jo'burg and may well try to get down to Capetown !!!! All because I read a post on SB !!!

Well enjoy Inhambane, absolutely awesome. I dived there about a year ago. Snorkeled with whale sharks on every dive. sometimes as many as 5 or 6 in one go. Manta Reef was awesome. just sat back and watched a continuos stream of Mantas and Devil Rays swim by.

Head to Cape town to. Cold water diving is awesome and we have some amazing wrecks here.

Back
Top Bottom