Hello peoples

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meponi

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everybody! My name is Nanette and I am 24-years-old and an avid diver here on the wondrously tropical island of Guam which is full of spectacular diving everyday. It has become the ins and outs of living at its best and a passion that I am so happy to have discovered and been fortunate enough to get highly involved with. Where are some of y'all located and what do you like so much about the underwater world? Also, I work at a local dive shop here on Guam but am up for finding an experienced, advanced dive buddy who loves deep dives and has their limitations clearly in check. Standby,

Hey welcome to the board! There must be some great diving in Guam...

Cheers.

-J.-

[c]
Hello_md.gif

[/c]
Sorry that your intro got shuffled beyond page 1 here - happens. Hope you're enjoying SB. PM me if I can help...??

don :cowboy:

O Boy is there ever. Went on two really nice dives last weekend to the only place in the world where a war ship from World War II touches that of World War I. It's like War of the Worlds except extremely wonderful, peaceful, and incredible 130+ feet below the surface. Where do you dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom