Hello to everyone, from Columbus Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sitese

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I Recently recieved my open water certification and loved every minute of it. I can't wait to get my fins wet again. If i enjoyed the low vis in the quarry that i was certified in i can't imagine what i have yet to experience.

Hi Sitese,

Welcome to the world of SCUBA and to Scubaboard. Make sure to check out the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew forum under the clubs section of the board. It's a great place to find buddies in your area.

Paula

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles! :D

TJ

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:
and to the underwater world :goldfish:

Welcome to the best board on the net! Make sure you follow Diver Paula's suggestion and hit the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew section. There are a bunch of divers from the area who are really friendly and some of them are usually diving somewhere close every weekend. Come out and join us!
Ber :lilbunny:

Hi sitese,

Glad to see you, and glad to have another diver from Columbus on SB. It's a great site! Sometimes you have to have pretty think skin around here, however.

My guess is that you took your cert dives at Circleville??

Was there on Wednesday (7/21) and the viz was horrible, and the water stunk!

Hope to see you at Portage or Gilboa one of these days.

Again, welcome!!

Randy

Welcome. I ditto Randy. Gilboa is a great quarry up here in Northwest Ohio. If you ever need a buddy, especially during the week, give me a shout.

Barracuda2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom