Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue Sue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is my first post and just wanted to say hello. My husband and I have just been certified. We are looking forward to exploring this new interest.

Hi Sue - welcome to the wonderful world of diving. You don't say where you're from, but no doubt you'll be able to hook up with divers from somewhere close to you through this board.

:eek:ut:

Welcome Sue

This board is a great place to ask questions and expand your knowledge. It's very alive with a diverse cross section of divers. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and we look forward to hearing from you.

welcome to the board Sue Sue, and enjoy your new world of Scuba:)

Rooster1 once bubbled...
welcome to the board Sue Sue, and enjoy your new world of Scuba:)

Seeing Rooster1 type that almost makes me think he's chanting for Lawman...

Welcome to the board Sue. There are lots of tips and ideas and definitely many opinions to go around! Enjoy and feel free to share your ideas or experiences with us.

welcome to the board SUE SUE hope you and your hubby enjoy this sight I also noticed you didnt say wear from but hope qwe can help you in any way medic13

Back
Top Bottom