Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

since posting this, I've been busy trying to gather up the equipment...I was considering the BP/W but ended up getting a great deal on an Oceanic Excursion with an integrated AIR XS 2 alternate...

For my regulator, I found another great deal on an Oceanic CDX5/Delta3/Alpha8 octo...and a set of basic Oceanic gauges/compass.

With all the discussion of integrated alternates vs. Octopus...I'm glad I will get to try both out.

I am now looking for my last piece which is a nice wetsuit. I think I will be going with a full length 3/2mm or straight 3mm...

Anyone have any suggestion on brand/model and where to go and get it? A bunch of us from work will be heading out to the Haleiwa Trench on Sunday...so I would need to pick one up probably tomorrow.

I'm 5'6" and weigh 200lbs...probably a lg/xlg...anyone selling a used one?

Brent

For wetsuits, you may want to try wal-mart and kmart. It's been awhile since I looked but they used to carry 3/2 full wetsuits for around $100. After that I would suggest Sports Authority and the Xcel shop at Ward.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom