Hello! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Michel Braunstein

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,

I was born in Belgium and moved to Israel a couple of years ago to get closer to the Red Sea. Actually, I preferred the Red Sea to the Belgian dark and cold lakes and quarries in which I dived many years.
I'm diving since 1986 and I just love it. My best buddy since I begun to dive has always been my camera. I'm even not able to get down without it.
I love to travel and to write reviews about my trips. My web site is "Michel Braunstein's Underwater Photography Site" (I'm not allowed to post URL yet, since it's my first threat so you might copy/paste it to google). You could see there pictures and read articles of my latest trip in the Maldives, but also of Nemo33 the deepest diving pool ever, Papua New Guinea, Red Sea, Palau, Yap, Galapagos.
I hope you'll enjoy and I'm happy to be a part now of this great forum that I'm reading for already a long time.

Michel

Attachments

• MAL16-0807-678.jpg
    MAL16-0807-678.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to the board Michel!!! Wonderful pics..
Thanks for posting the site El Orans..

welcome aboard

You'll enjoy your time on the forum! Welcome to ScubaBoard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom