Help me book flights to Sorong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi the flights from Manado to Sorong are pretty reliable, they do not regularly get cancelled. we have many guests who use this route and it has not been a problem in the 2.5 years I have worked in the Manado area.

I would also recommended looking at Singapore Air from JFK to Manado then either ask your resort to book Manado-Sorong or use a local travel agent like Safari Tours Manado.

---------- Post Merged at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Hi the flights from Manado to Sorong are pretty reliable, they do not regularly get cancelled. we have many guests who use this route and it has not been a problem in the 2.5 years I have worked in the Manado area.

I would also recommended looking at Singapore Air from JFK to Manado then either ask your resort to book Manado-Sorong or use a local travel agent like Safari Tours Manado.

Back
Top Bottom