Help me w/ my Logbook template

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks very nice. You could change the air or enriched air lines to: Gas Mixture used - That way, it is only one line and if go to a trimix you can just use that. Could add deco gas line if you want.
Do you have an equipment used line?

Very nice work
Eric

Hehe...no worries. Happens to everyone.

I'm thinking an equipment section would be nice. Somewhere to quickly record info regarding tanks, weights and exposure suits, etc.
Yep, good idea there:D

You might want to add "Weather" and "Visibility"
Another good point on the visibility. Weather is not so much of a concern I think. If the weather was that bad, you wouldn't be there diving right? The environmental section you have already looks like a good start.

Gas Mixture used - That way, it is only one line and if go to a trimix you can just use that. Could add deco gas line if you want.
I also agree with ericfine here. That way you won't have to come back later on and revise the log book.

I like the format and layout. If I were me though, and I am, I would add a larger comments section. I like to write though:D on the signature note, I think two would be sufficient. I would probably expand the Location info section too. Only because I can't write very small. Maybe like putting the Date and Dive# at the top of the page and larger lines for actual location and vessel.

:D

King Kong Matt once bubbled...
O-Ring,

Help me out with that one...why do I need to remove that stuff?
I was kidding...I just don't use that part on my PADI logs so I don't like it being there since it uses up so much space. The people diving with computers don't use it and the "computers rot your brain" crowd don't use pressure groups either.

I've given up on using a logbook, and just print my dives out of the Suunto Dive Manager software because you get a nice little graph showing your depth/time profile - the page is already pressed for space, but a blank spot to (literally) cut and paste a printed profile graph would be cool.

So you're going to let everyone copy this and use it for themselves, right? :)

For what its worth why do you need "4" signatures ?

Why not just the standard "1" like most logs?

Back
Top Bottom