Help me w/ my Logbook template

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quest once bubbled...
For what its worth why do you need "4" signatures ?

Why not just the standard "1" like most logs?

Boat diving around here is mostly about your logbook and very little about your cards. I wanted space for my buddies and the boat captains to be able to sign the log.

I had the space at the time and I figured the more people to sign and document that I am a safe diver, the better.

-- You have space for your planned start, turn and end pressures, but not your actual ones. Of course, you may be better at sticking to your plan than I am :).

-- What about time of day? I also track my total dive time to date, although I'm not sure how much use it is.

I use a looseleaf binder and have three different page layouts that I insert as required: one for local dives (two dives per page), one for dives in other places (one dive per page, more space for comments) and one for nitrox dives (with extra spaces for mix, MOD, PO2 and oxygen exposure). I couldn't come up with a single design that worked for everything, but YMMV.

Zept

Back
Top Bottom