Help Need some schedules Ferry Utila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Semita

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hola all,

What is the current schedule for the ferry between La Ceiba - Utila - La Ceiba? Also, tryign to squeeze 2 days in Utila in December. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Charlie Meador posted this schedule on the Thorntree Forum last week. I'm sad you only have 2 days but hope you enjoy them!

UTILA (L. 300, 1 hour)
Utila/La Ceiba 6:20 A.M.
La Ceiba/Utila 9:30 A.M.
Utila/La Ceiba 2:00 P.M.
La Ceiba/Utila 4:00 P.M.

ROATAN - from Dixon Cove (L. 420 or L. 520 for first class - 1.5 hours)
Roatan/La Ceiba 7:00 A.M.
La Ceiba/Roatan 9:30 A.M.
Roatan/La Ceiba 2:00 P.M.
La Ceiba/Roatan 4:30 P.M.

yes only two days but will try to get atleast 6-9 dives!!!! I go from Sps to La Ceiba by car...leave the car at Muelle of Cabotaje. Arrive in Utila at 11:00am.

Dec. 26
Take the 1:00pm boat (2 dives)
possible night dive (1 dive)

Dec. 27
Morning boat (2 dives)
Afernoon boat (2 dives)

Dec. 28
Morning boat (2 dives) return at 2:00pm to La Ceiba and Sps.

Thanks for the schedule!!!!! looks like it has not changed......

Be sure to leave plenty of time between your last dives and your flights; maybe someone else can pipe in with what the current medical guidelines are for that.

Be sure to leave plenty of time between your last dives and your flights; maybe someone else can pipe in with what the current medical guidelines are for that.

Thanks hopefulist. I am scheduled to fly out from SPS until the 29th in the afternoon. Should have more than 24 hours of surface time. In addition planning to do no deep diving. Just enjoying the warm water and shallow reefs..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom