Help needed to descend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newbie-in-fl:
Gangrel,
Do you have a link to that article you mentioned?

I read it in a print copy. Not sure I can find it online...

It was in the October issue of Scuba Diving Mag, p.77. "Secrets of Perfect Bouyancy." John Francis.

gangrel441:
I read it in a print copy. Not sure I can find it online...

It was in the October issue of Scuba Diving Mag, p.77. "Secrets of Perfect Bouyancy." John Francis.
Gawd, but I love Google...!! Is this your article? Perfect Buoyancy On Every Dive

If not, it should be on that site somewhere close by...

DandyDon:
Gawd, but I love Google...!! Is this your article? Perfect Buoyancy On Every Dive

If not, it should be on that site somewhere close by...

Nope, but I remember this article too. Not a bad one, but doesn't touch on the points I was talking about.

Still looking...

gangrel441:
Nope, but I remember this article too. Not a bad one, but doesn't touch on the points I was talking about.

Still looking...
I did see that the article name was different. Was it in Scuba Diving magazine, or perhaps another...?

DandyDon:
I did see that the article name was different. Was it in Scuba Diving magazine, or perhaps another...?

Scuba Diving. I don't see the article on their website. It is the article that centers around using your "internal swim bladder." I have found several similar articles, but not this one in particular. Perhaps they haven't put the October articles on the web yet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom