help on some PI dive centres

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblemonkey

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys
We have just finished diving in PG and really enjoyed it I was loving the macro stuff but we are now in Manila heading to Donsol in the next couple of days then we are neading to Southern Leyte, Bohol, and Malupascua.

What I need is help with choosing some nice dive opps in some nice locations, we were diving from Sebang in PG and its hardly a paradise beach LOL.

any help on who to dive with and where would be great we both have a $60 a day budget so cant afford the fancy resorts.

thanks

thanks samson.

really no one else can offer any information....and I thought you were all such a friendly bunch.

ouch! actually most of the sites you mentioned have been extensively discussed in previous threads. try to do a search and you will find the threads loaded with all the information you need.

For a nice beach (Southern Leyte doesn't have one) go down to Alona Beach and even better go dive Balicasag and then try to spend you surface intervals on nice white beaches there...

Back
Top Bottom