Help with Planning Philippines Dive Trip Please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reasonable you say?

to name a few in alphabetical order (and what I know): Aquaventure reef club, Balai Dive resort, Club Ocellaris, Crystal Blue resort, Planet Dive resort.

does anybody have directions on how to go to these resorts? even contact numbers.. thanks!

Okay we're officially hooked on diving in the Philippines :D Why didn't I know about this before? Why don't people talk more about it? Well apart from you guys I mean.

Anilao has to be the best macro place we've visited (and we've also been to Lembeh, Mabul/Kapalai/Sipadan and Tulamben for macro). Solana was great and Adrien the perfect host. We had our own DM for the two of us the whole 3 days we were there and nice loooooooong photography dives.

Will try to post proper trip report later. But have posted some of my pics here.

Thanks for all the help in picking a location and somewhere to stay. We had a FANTASTIC time.

Okay we're officially hooked on diving in the Philippines :D Why didn't I know about this before? Why don't people talk more about it? Well apart from you guys I mean.

Anilao has to be the best macro place we've visited (and we've also been to Lembeh, Mabul/Kapalai/Sipadan and Tulamben for macro). Solana was great and Adrien the perfect host. We had our own DM for the two of us the whole 3 days we were there and nice loooooooong photography dives.

Will try to post proper trip report later. But have posted some of my pics here.

Thanks for all the help in picking a location and somewhere to stay. We had a FANTASTIC time.
glad you had a great time!

Jag

Anilao is underrated....

Yes, Anilao is definitely the place :) Although my next trip is Tubbataha and Palawan, I couldn't resist planning 4 days in Anilao at the end of the trip before going back to Japan :) I met and had the chance to dive with Roger Steene last year when I dived at Club Ocellaris. He's dived everywhere and Anilao is one of the only places that he travels to now :wink:

Glad you had a great time :)

hey does anyone have more information on that azure by vivere resort place? for the life of me, i can't find their website... my internet skills are apparently as rusty as my diving skills... any info you can give would be fantastic...

it's definitely a place my girlfriend would love.

ok.. yes.. i'm still alive.

much better... thanks. i'm hoping i can go back to diving soon!

except now i realized i'm blind. so i just got prescription glasses. haaay... hahaha... (my sob story of a life)

will check the website.

kelan may dive?

Hi
Malapascua for me would be the best went there for ten days last year came back here to boracay but with a typhoon having hit weather was bad so went back for an othere 8 days brilliant quiet staid at hypocampus resort prety good no complaints, dived with threashar shark divers and they were brill went to monad 5 times and on every vissit we saw manta ray and two times threasher, got photos of manderin fish as they new excactly what time to dive for them to be out and chocolate island great for nudi branches too many to count all diferent to try out your new cameras thats the place some of the pics from there are on my web page, best part was there was a pro photographer staying beside us diving with an other shop and I had better sightings than him but that was down to the giude
but which ever you try happy diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom