Henderson | Aqua Lock Wetsuit & Dominica Contest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hendersonusa

Registered
Reaction score
Hello ScubaBoard,

Henderson is proud to release the new Aqua Lock Wetsuit along with an opportunity to win a week long dive trip to Dominica.

For details:

First, like our page on Facebook.

Second, navigate to the left side and click Aqua Lock - Dominica Contest.

Thank you!

208455_142618319140260_120907301311362_240779_4511773_n.jpg

How does it compare to H2 Hyperstretch performance wise? Are there reasons to get Aqualock over a H2 Hyperstretch?

Dante31, Aqua Lock is a natural progression in our efforts to improve and innovate. Aqua Lock compliments our H2 wetsuit, rather than replaces it. However, Aqua Lock does have some key improvements that give it the edge.

To help answer your question, here are a few differences offered by Aqua Lock and not H2:

• Interlocking wrist, ankle and neck openings
  • Liquid Taped Seams
  • Golden Micro Fleece lining
  • PK Water-resistant zipper
  • Duratex Knee Pads
  • A stretchier, more comfortable and insulated neoprene

Hope this helps!
:cool2:

thumb.php

Is the gold core around any more? It was always so easy to get on and off and it dries quickly but I can't find that anymore. What took its place or is there another that is easy to get on and off that took gold core's place? Thanks

Here is a video detailing the Dominica Dive Trip Contest & the Aqua Lock Wetsuit.

Feel free to check out more Videos and to "like" our new page on Facebook. We plan to post the latests news, products, photos & video from now on.

Also, when we pick the two lucky winners of the Dominica Dive Trip, we will announce that on Facebook as well.

Good luck to everyone!

[video=youtube;DdmoL2t8ga0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdmoL2t8ga0&feature=player_profilepage[/video]

scubaandwine, unfortunately gold core is no longer available. However, if you like the easy on and off, check out our new Aqua Lock Wetsuit. I love the ease of use and stretch of the new materials. Much like gold core, it is noticeably easier to work with when suiting up. Aqua Lock also brings with it a host of other new features.

Hope this helps!

thumb.php

Are the boots for this suit out yet? I have tried to get a pair but no place seems to have them in stock. I found some stores that have them displayed on their site, but they don't actually have them in stock.

Last edited:
Dante31 , the accessories will start going going out next month. Just the Aqua Lock suits are available now. I believe the hood and boots will ship out first, followed shortly by the gloves.

Hope this helps.

thumb.php

Back
Top Bottom