Hey.... all you new folks...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I speak nothing but the truth. :D

Chad

I think the rule is....
Only the OLD and UGLY guys get to be moderators.....I'm getting close in the age department, but alas, I'll can't meet all the requirements. hehe, 'cause i'm so purdy!

Hey - does this mean that even though I am an almost new member, I get to be a moderator??? If those are the qualifications - I pass with better marks than I got on any dive exam!!

What I really like about diving is no matter how goofy we look waddling down a breakwater about to jump in the water, we feel FABULOUS once we are underwater!!!! (what was the old line on Saturday Night live - "you rook MAAAAARVELLOUS" )

I haven't actually had anyone tell me that for a long time - but when I am blowing bubbles in warm water, I feel six years old again.

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!

OHHH DUMPLIN' "weirdos" huh? Just wait 'till the next time I see you! Does AJ have any more of those cupcakes?

Hope to have the pleasure of meeting and diving with some of you new folks! Be sure to check out the Neptune Divers section and see if there's a chapter near you!
Ber :bunny:

Its been a great pleasure to be a part of this board for the past year.

I have learned a lot and been able to pass some of this knowladge to my fellow Israeli divers.

Cheers.

Ari :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom