Hey Broward beach divers, look what I found!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks good, very well done. One thing I'd like to see is links to actual maps of the dive sites/reefs. Entry points would be great as well. Sure..you can enter just about anywhere on a beach dive..but still

Someday I'm going to move back down there. I really miss being there when i could dive pretty much anytime.

It looks good, very well done. One thing I'd like to see is links to actual maps of the dive sites/reefs. Entry points would be great as well. Sure..you can enter just about anywhere on a beach dive..but still

Someday I'm going to move back down there. I really miss being there when i could dive pretty much anytime.

Knowing Tom, I'm sure you can expect that and more in the very near future.

It's a work in progress. He just started it. I'm sure he'll have it completed by the time you relocate.

He should add a Lionfish sighting report so we can go ahead and take 'em out! :D

it would be nice to have a map of where the lobsters hang out on each of the dive sites..

There are no lobster left off of FTL.
They are all gone.
They will return next July for 2 days.

Move along now, nothing more to see here.

Chug
Has "never miss" maps for sale showing all pirate treasure locations, shipwreck locations dripping with loot, and best spots to see people wearing bathing suits only below their belly buttons. Send PM for pricing and availability.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom