Hey buff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warhammer

Reaction score
I can't reply to your email to me about Liquid Fit suits, because you sent the email through this board and you have disallowed this board from allowing emails to be sent to you from it. So I'll answer them here.

To answer your question, I bought 2 suits from Liquid Fit, a Platinum 3mm full suit and a Platinum 3mm sleeveless shorty. I paid $352 for the combo including shipping. I then ordered a Platinum 6mm hood from them for around $40. I did have a problem with the full suit, the first time I dove it, the outer fabric stretched and ran in the rear end. I guess it was a tad small for me in that aera. :) They fixed that pronto for no charge and I haven't had any more trouble. The suits fit almost perfect. While they aren't the best looking suits on the market, just plain jane black with blue sleeves, I really like them because they keep me very warm. So warm in fact, that I recently dove the set (including the hood) in 56 degree water for 1 1/2 hours without ever getting chilled, let alone cold. It was a shallow dive, I was metal detecting, and moved very little during it. That says alot for them. But I can't say if they are long lived or not. I only have about 15 dives on each of them.

You can ask more by emailing me at Warhammer72@hotmail.com or ask them here.

Back
Top Bottom