Hey everyone - just joined from Ohio, USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhoot

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone, I'm Jeff.

Been diving for about 4 years now. Got certified when my GF and I were living in Boca Raton, FL.

Moved up to Ohio shortly after getting certified and have continued our diving education & experiences.

Dives are pretty evenly split between freshwater quarry/lake dives and tropical saltwater dives.

Just finished up Rescue course last weekend, looking at potentially working on DM and branching into the professional side of things.

Joined to stay in touch with other divers and talk diving.

Welcome to SB! I used to live in Bowling Green but didn't dive back then. What quarries are you diving in Ohio?

Welcome! What quarry do you like to dive out of in Ohio? We like to dive in Gilboa Quarry.​

We like to dive in Gilboa Quarry.
Lived in Bowling Green for senior year of high school, worked at Chrysler plant in Perrysburg during the summer and never new I was so close to Cedar Point or Gilboa Quarry. The fun I could have had back then!

Thanks for the replies!

Yeah gilboa is the main one here. Also have about 10 dives in circleville as it’s a 45 minute drive from me. Have also done a handful of dives in Summersville lake in WV. Should be trying out White Star sometime this fall.

Where are y’all located? Looks like Ohio for at least one of you

SW Missouri here.

DW

Hey everyone, I'm Jeff.

Been diving for about 4 years now. Got certified when my GF and I were living in Boca Raton, FL.

Moved up to Ohio shortly after getting certified and have continued our diving education & experiences.

Dives are pretty evenly split between freshwater quarry/lake dives and tropical saltwater dives.

Just finished up Rescue course last weekend, looking at potentially working on DM and branching into the professional side of things.

Joined to stay in touch with other divers and talk diving.
Welcome to our inland empire! (At least that’s what our regional PADI rep calls it!)

Pittsburgh here. We've been to Gilboa a few times and most likely making a trip there in a few weeks for some underwater pumpkin carving!
Welcome!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom