hey wouldnt it be neat if

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love that shirt! Really Cool...and I think SeaJay's idea about having something on the sleeves is good., What do u mean though about a new name? and Maybe heres another idea...what about putting our mascot on it ( what is it by the way lol) just an idea though. I do like what u said though Seajay...The South Will Dive Again.

*~*Kristen*~*

It's RavenC's saying.

Hey, I'd like to have the website address on there somewhere. Maybe that's what should go underneath the flag on the back? Or on the sleeves?

...And I think that the letters on the front of the shirt should be in gold... Not "gold leaf" (that stuff lasts about three washes) but an old-fashioned gold writing.

...But I agree... I think that the shirt's super-cool. We need a really good quality shirt, too, so that the color stays nice and the shirt lasts and we will all look good wearing them. :)

Is everyone cool with the navy blue?

hey guys i found this cool site with a design center and i put something togather, im not sure about the sleeves if this company can do but here is a link to the picture and if you click it it will take you to a modify screen and you are able to see the text on the front better so feel free to change and keep posting i guess. this one was done in a mens fitted long sleeve

this company works like the more you order the cheaper they will be, like 6 will cost 28 bucks apiece and 12 will be half that so the more folk want the cheaper itll be on all of us

so have a gander, i still like the sleeve deal, im just not sure these folks can do it

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=eriksc79@yahoo.com&F=dsd1

All of these ideas completely rock.

I think that RavenC was coming up with a modification to the navy blue long sleeve T...

I like both the designs, too bad we can't have both(I'd buy both). Just as long as its a good wearing shirt, and I like the idea of something down the sleeve. All my other long sleeve dive tees have that. Other than that, y'all have about covered what I was thinking.

I'm glad you guys liked my idea...sand the artistic talent. :) I kinda like the idea of using the design I made and then putting The South Will Dive Again on the front maybe and the website under the flag on the back. Or maybe the website on the sleeves. Kristen has a pretty good idea going there too. It doesn't have the flag on it but it's good. Maybe use her idea with the flag on the shoulders? I think everyone is coming up with good ideas so far. Let's get some ideas and then start voting. :)

I think the flag and the website and something down the sleeve sounds like a good idea. :) and i like my shark haha.

Kristen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom