HI ALL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Egg.....I do hope it was a misunderstand.

Welcome to the board, I hope you find it helpful, after all it is the best available for divers.

Sorry if it seemed like i jumped on you about the advertising thing but you see, the thing I hate most is when people think they can come in here and advertise a board - whether it be good or not, and think they can get away with it.

You see, they will always get found out that advertising was there intention, and as soon as that happens....it can end up in a very sticky situation (much like raw egg!)for the person advertising.

Anyway, enjoy your time on the board....however short or long it maybe.

-x-abby-x-

Thx,
I like the boards and have 3 threads running now.
Its good to be humble sometimes and even though I went straight from OW to AOW in 6 dives and from resort course several years ago to AOW in 1 1/2 months I have to remember I'm new to this.

By the way just got my wetsuit its just right and has little play, will it stretch a bit with wear?
Its a 3mm neoprene Mares tropic brand size 4 (or large).
Plus I just got a used pair of Scubapro jetpros, the old time rubber fins, the fins are heavy and look a bit small (They are medium ) and I am 5 8" Any one have experience with them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom