Hi Divers From Scubaboard.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMies

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,

I like to introduce myself to this community.
My name is Michel, my nationality is Dutch and I live in Abu Dhabi together with my girlfriend Michelle from Canada.
We just got certificated for open water (PADI) course. And next month we will go for advanced. For my girlfriend this will be enough but for me I would like to go for DiveMaster. The good thing ng is that I love next to the dive school near the water.
We had som dives before but nothing seriously. We have a lot off experience with snorkelling. We went to Maldives to coral reefs and whale sharks. Zanzibar and some other places around the world.
Or hobbys are traveling and the underwater world. Before I was a diehard reefkepper of a 2000 litre spa reef tank.
I live in Abu Dhabi as I am a technical manager for MENA area for a Danish company.
My girlfriend an English teacher.

Now we hope to learn a lot from your advise to make this hobby, sport even more enjoyable.

Greetings
Michelle and Michel

My advice is to have lots of fun and dive your butts off first. Think about becoming a DM after 500 dives or so. No need to rush into it. Just keep having fun!

Welcome to SB! Keep diving and keep learning!

Hi ScubaMies:
Welcome to Scubaboard. A great place to be with awesome members who will teach you many things about diving.
Compressor

howdy and welcome form south Florida USA...good luck and have fun with your scuba endeavors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom