HI from LOUISIANA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBADEE<')))><

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I have been diving for 4 years and love it more every day. Haven't been to many places. Mainly dive in Florida and the Caribbean. Try to get to the islands 3 or 4 times a year. I found this board while searching for a housing for my digital camera and decided to join. That's about it. Hope to talk to some of you soon.

SCUBADEE<')))><

Aloha! Welcome the the greatest board on the web. So much to learn here.
What kind of housing are you looking for?
I was stationed in Alexandria 1983/84. Need to go back sometime.

Another Aloha!
Looking forward to reading more from you and seeing some pics:D

SCUBADEE<')))><:
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I have been diving for 4 years and love it more every day. Haven't been to many places. Mainly dive in Florida and the Caribbean. Try to get to the islands 3 or 4 times a year. I found this board while searching for a housing for my digital camera and decided to join. That's about it. Hope to talk to some of you soon.

SCUBADEE<')))><
Welcome,
Where do you dive in florida?? Ever tried Pensacola?

DiveCop71:
Welcome,
Where do you dive in florida?? Ever tried Pensacola?

Hi DiveCop, no not Pensacola. PCB and Vortex, never want to do Vortex again, to cold. What dive shop or marina do you use in Pensacola?

Hi Wildcard, I have an Olympus C 750 Ultra Zoom. Digital. The housing is a PT 018. Every internet site that I have looked at says that they are out of stock. One site said that they have stopped manufacturing them. Any Ideas?

Benvenuto A Bordo
Looking To See Some Photos

Gulf Coast Dive Pros - LDS
MBT - sometimes
As for a marina - I don't (Kinda have my own with the Sherrif's Department if you know what I mean...)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom