Hi from Missouri!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to Scubaboard!!

Thanks, Rick! This is a really cool place, I have only been here a couple of days and have already met many nice people and had many interesting conversations, not to mention making diving contacts and connections, just wish I had found SB sooner. My compliments to the creators and administrators!

Thanks again and good diving,
Mike

Dive in Go Deep!

Dan12706:
Greetings Fellow Jefferson Citien. Always Looking For New People To Dive With.

Hey Dan,

How's it going? This is an awesome site isn't it? Ditto on always looking for new people to dive with, I've made several new dive buddies since finding ScubaBoard but I think you are the first from Jeff City. So have you been diving long? Where do you do most of your diving?

Mike

Welcome to the board and be sure and check out the Midwest Muck Divers forum.

Tabassco1955;
Hello there. I currently live in Aurora Missouri which is about 35 miles west of Springfield. My parentsa live in Peel Arkansas which is 3 miles South of the Big Creek arm of Bull Shoals. About 35 miles from Branson. I have a huge interest in diving this area since alot of this land was originally owned by my family. The lake came in back in 1953 and covered alot of my families property. I have several stories to tell about this area and its colorful history if anyone ver wants to hear them. My Grandfather used to guide Fishermen on White River and Bull Shoals back in his younger days. Ever want to find a dive buddy to dive Bull Shoals or Table Rock just give me a holler.
Nice to meet you.
Dave

Hi Dave! Thanks for the reply, I'll keep you in mind when I start planning my next dive in that area. Same goes for me, if you ever need a dive buddy drop me a line and if I can get away we'll do it, I dive Table Rock, Beaver, and Bull Shoals a LOT. It sounds like you must live pretty close to Oronogo? Ever dove it? I'm really looking forward to diving Oronogo and Mermet also! Have you made it out to the "Midwest Muck Divers" forum yet? Check it out if you haven't, that's where most of us Midwest divers hang out.

Well, good to talk to you Dave, we'll have to stay in touch!

Good diving,
Mike

rat314:
Tabassco1955;
Hello there. I currently live in Aurora Missouri which is about 35 miles west of Springfield. My parentsa live in Peel Arkansas which is 3 miles South of the Big Creek arm of Bull Shoals. About 35 miles from Branson. I have a huge interest in diving this area since alot of this land was originally owned by my family. The lake came in back in 1953 and covered alot of my families property. I have several stories to tell about this area and its colorful history if anyone ver wants to hear them. My Grandfather used to guide Fishermen on White River and Bull Shoals back in his younger days. Ever want to find a dive buddy to dive Bull Shoals or Table Rock just give me a holler.
Nice to meet you.
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom