Hi From Sunny Florida!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Amy and I am just getting back into diving after a year or so away. Boy, have I missed it! Please any Florida divers email me if you have any suggestions of good places or if you need a dive buddy! :daisysmil:

Hi Amy..... welcome to SB. Four of us SB guys went diving today in central Florida. You're welcome to join us any time!

What part of Fl. are you in?

Hi UnderwaterAmy! Welcome to ScubaBoard! Check out the Florida Conch Divers Club. Everybody is welcome there. We have plenty of dives going on around the state in the Private Trips Section. Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun.

Thanks Wings and Scuba_Jenny! I can't wait to take some trips!

Heya UnderwaterAmy, and welcome aboard... Where about are you here in Fl? I dive at least once a week and could always use a dive buddy. I usually go down to West Palm Beach, but I'm open to anything new (so long as the temp is greater than 72f brrrrr those springs are just tooooo cold)

Hey Amy,

Good to see that you found us here. It's a great place to learn and find several buddies to dive with throughout the State. By the way, post where in FL you are at and you will be able to see who is in your area. Just fill in your profile.

Wildbill:cop_2:

Hi Amy and welcome to the board. As you have already read, there will be no shortage of potential buddies in FL. I may be in need of some after I come down November for my Cave diving course at Crystal Rivers. :)

baitedstorm:
(so long as the temp is greater than 72f brrrrr those springs are just tooooo cold)

The springs are the COOOOOOOOL :wink:

We are the luckiest divers on the planet to have these GREAT.... CLEAR.... COOL.... SPRINGS in our back yard !!!!

:dazzler1:

Hay Amy,

I'm not sure exactly where in Florida you are but then again it really doesn't matter there's great diving everywhere around this state. We do alot of nice stuff down south in the Ft. Lauderdale area so if your in this area just let us know when youre available and we can always try to set something up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom