Hi There

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi My name is Nykea I live in Jacksonville, FL but grew up in Deltona. When I was 17 I took my open water course and have not dived in a long time (6 years). I am working on taking a refresher's course and hopefully continue both my education and experience to go further off the coasts and have more fun. My future husband is not interested in diving so its a my-time sport. I am hoping to find some new friends and get a diving buddy at the same time. I have one in one of my college classes who is looking at interning and diving at the same time. But afterwards you never know. I just wanted to say hi and say a bit about myself.

Nykea

Hi Nykea, and welcome to ScubaBoard, you live in a great state for diving and here on the board is a great place to meet new dive buddies. Check out the Florida Conch Divers , they are a fun and friendly bunch.
David

swamprat13:
Hi My name is Nykea I live in Jacksonville, FL but grew up in Deltona. When I was 17 I took my open water course and have not dived in a long time (6 years). I am working on taking a refresher's course and hopefully continue both my education and experience to go further off the coasts and have more fun. My future husband is not interested in diving so its a my-time sport. I am hoping to find some new friends and get a diving buddy at the same time. I have one in one of my college classes who is looking at interning and diving at the same time. But afterwards you never know. I just wanted to say hi and say a bit about myself.

Nykea

Hi. Maybe take your husband snorkelling sometime at a site that's got tons of marine life. Maybe he'll change his mind about scuba when he realizes just how beautiful the sea world is.

Like I told the other Floridian, if you're gonna live in the hurricane state, might as well make the most of the diving.

:biggrinba don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Welcome to SB Nykea!

Welcome to the boards Nykea, there are literally thousands of us on here so ask anything to anyone, we're all ready to help.

Hello Nykea, i'm sure you will a Buddy or many here, welcome and enjoy.

swamprat13:

Nykea
Welcome Nykea. Glad to see your'e getting back in the water. Maybe in time you can get that future husband to buddy up!

Back
Top Bottom