Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Crystal

I'd like to echo Gasman's (Greg's) sentiments exactly. This is the one addiction for which nobody wants or needs to be cured and this site really does help your cravings.

I have been thru/am still going thru the same thing as you - obsessive searching for scubadiving sites and dive info on the web (just certified in April) and am compelled to log onto this site at least three times a day! It's great to be able to talk to like-minded waterbabies in all corners of the world. I'm in Thailand, myself. Keep coming back and sharing your stories with us.

(OI, Gasman - didn't realise you were not an original Kiwi. When did you move (emigrate??) to NZ? Hope you're enjoying Korea so far - howzit going?)

Cheers, all
:)

Sorry I can't tell you what the shop is called.the venture is a new one and my going heralds it's new beginning.The person organising it is a Peter Youk Sim Heak.That's all I can tell you.The rest I discover when i arrive.I'm outta here for a feww days.Best of luck with your trip home.
Cheers big ears
The Gasman

It's always great to hear from such well informed divers. Welcome to the family!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom