Hog d1 and d3 pic side by side

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The D1 is fatter and heavier than the D3. The D3 is about a centimeter taller, slimmer and lighter in weight. I personally prefer the slim profile of the D3.

I figured I would come back and update this thread. I did end up ordering a set of regs from deep6 and got to dive one of them last night. Unfortunately, due to an error in their warehouse I only received one of my first stages so I am still patiently waiting on that. With that said I have been happy with their customer service on the issue. I took the reg down to about 90 feet and it breathed as good as any reg I have breathed off of, with no noticeable issues. I am happy with the quality and wouldn't shy away from recommending them to anyone. Once I get the other 1st in and get a chance to dive it I plan on doing a full write up.

I figured I would come back and update this thread. I did end up ordering a set of regs from deep6 and got to dive one of them last night. Unfortunately, due to an error in their warehouse I only received one of my first stages so I am still patiently waiting on that. With that said I have been happy with their customer service on the issue. I took the reg down to about 90 feet and it breathed as good as any reg I have breathed off of, with no noticeable issues. I am happy with the quality and wouldn't shy away from recommending them to anyone. Once I get the other 1st in and get a chance to dive it I plan on doing a full write up.
Sorry about the shipping mishap, my shipping person has been flying solo with me overseas...

You did not happen to accidently get a pair of Black/Large Eddy fins, did ya?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom