Holiday Isle Resort and Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UncleJT

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with Holiday Isle Resort and Dive Shop in Islamorada? I am thinking of staying with them for 2 days/4 dives late next month.

- JT

Just returned from Holiday Isle two weeks ago, infact stayed there at the hotel but did not dive with the hotel LDS, instead, dove with Lady Cyana right up the street.

Hotel: Right in the middle of everything. Rooms are ok, but all the action is at the tikki bar during the day and night. Shops, food and fun.

Dive Ops: Choose Lady Cyana due to all the info I've seen here on the board and the scuba rags. Nice operation, gloria (owner) was terrific and I would dive with them again. Met the folks over at the LDS at Holiday Isle, nice, but just wanted to dive with LC.

You'll have a great trip.

waterdogs

We are going to Holiday Isle next week. Plan on diving with them for two days while brother-in-law completes his open waters. Any more info would be appreciated.
Can't wait!
Dawn

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom