Hollis Bc Failure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I called and my dive shop went out of business?

Have another obvious question?!

Going on 3 weeks....nothing from Hollis on here.

Why do they even bother with a manufacturer page?!

I'm confused. Did you call HOLLIS DIRECT ? If you did, what happened ? I'm not sure why people are "waiting around for Hollis to contact you/them". If I have a problem with my car, cameras, other stuff, etc., I don't wait for mechanics and doctors to get a hold of me. I've called Hollis a few times over the years, as a consumer/End User, and have had no problem getting someone on the phone, and getting an answer or resolve for an issue.

I don't use any equip that is Oceanic/Hollis/ Aries and related family.

Quality seems to be big issue as well as support.

When I contacted Hollis directly, my problems were immediately resolved. Speaking to someone there is the best approach. I don't know why folks constantly avoid actually talking to people....

I don't use any equip that is Oceanic/Hollis/ Aries and related family.

Quality seems to be big issue as well as support.

I am talking to Hollis now, so will wait to see what they do.

I must say, I NEVER had a customer service problem with Atomic (reason why I only dive with their gear).

Lets hope for the best!

When I contacted Hollis directly, my problems were immediately resolved. Speaking to someone there is the best approach. I don't know why folks constantly avoid actually talking to people....

Ummm....and I dont know why people automatically; ASSUME!

I called. Several times.

Took a post in FB to get a reply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom