Hollis DG03 help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have figured out just about everything I need to with my DG03 other than the "conservatism" setting.
out of the box it appears to me that this computer is set up for the most conservative mode imaginable.
does anyone have that figured out?

I do not use a transmitter, nor do I have any interest in the cable thing, and as I live in SoFla, about 2 miles from Dive Gear Express, and I work and dive too much to screw around with those things.

Chug
Diving into the Pompano Marine Flea Market today....
If the rain holds off.......

can anyone help me, I was able to program three gas mixes, but I'm not able to set it to #2 or #3

also how do you link it with the transmitter

---------- Post added January 23rd, 2015 at 07:14 PM ----------

ok I'm under the impression that before you dive, you have to set the gas you are going to use as "gas mix1"... so if you go from air to nitrox on different dives, you have to make the air you are using AIR 1 you can't switch form AIR 1 on the first dive to AIR 2 on the second, is this correct or am I missing something

Hollis DG03 Manual

Correct .. Every dive begins with Gas/TMT 1. But can be switched when in actual dive mode which can only be access See below.

Page 32 .. Gas switching cannot be performed on surface. Switching can only be accessed when the main dive screen is displayed during dive. Every dive begins with GAS/TMT 1. So you should update DG03 GAS 1 when you change tank contents for you main gas. It takes less that a minute. Once you set a nitrox mix, "AIR" will not be an option so just set it to 21% when appropriate.

Page 19 .. Link TMT's (transmitters) instructions are at the bottom of the page. Make sure TMT is set to "ON" and link code matches six digit code on transmitter.
Page 8 .. Instructions to check computer battery and TMT's link/PSI/battery status. Great feature. Just press and hold the "S" button located on the right side for two seconds.

Have Fun and Stay Safe!

---------- Post added January 24th, 2015 at 08:46 AM ----------

I have figured out just about everything I need to with my DG03 other than the "conservatism" setting.
out of the box it appears to me that this computer is set up for the most conservative mode imaginable.
does anyone have that figured out?

I do not use a transmitter, nor do I have any interest in the cable thing, and as I live in SoFla, about 2 miles from Dive Gear Express, and I work and dive too much to screw around with those things.

Chug
Diving into the Pompano Marine Flea Market today....
If the rain holds off.......

Hollis DG03 Manual

Page 19 "SET CONSERVATIVE FACTOR" .. Make sure the conservation factor is set to "OFF" if you want to be less conservative.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom