Hollis Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never a need to apologize :D

Honestly? I dont think you would ever even notice the difference in the weight, its too small...both are excellent fins....until I have a chance to try the Hollis fin, I cant tell you which is better.....but statistically, I can tell you which is lighter :wink:

I will try to post some other differences/similarities when we get them in stock....I have the pics in my computer at the shop and will post them when I get in on Monday so you can see them side by side

why the hell doesn't the hollis site work?
i get a little pitcture of a guy with a RB on the bottom right and the rest is just broken pictures

The Hollis website uses macromedia Flash... Which is the main part of the site, including the navigation. The right lower guy is a normal web image which is why you can see it.

Make sure you have the latest version of a web browser such as Internet Explorer, or Firefox, and any flash plugin that may be needed... you should then be able to navigate the site.

Hope this helps.

Why is the Fin NOT in the Hollis Catalog? and when can we expect them to ship?

Hi Gary,

The pamphlet we were handing out at Dema, which is what you are refering to as the "catalog" only had a few key items listed. Our new fin and other missing items, including all accessories will be updated to the site soon.

These fins will begin shipping in a few weeks, but please call for sizing availability.

Regards,

The Hollis website uses macromedia Flash... Which is the main part of the site, including the navigation. The right lower guy is a normal web image which is why you can see it.

Make sure you have the latest version of a web browser such as Internet Explorer, or Firefox, and any flash plugin that may be needed... you should then be able to navigate the site.

Hope this helps.

got all that, doesn't work

If i missed it sorry, but what's MSRP on the fins?
i'm hoping in the same range as the jets!

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the price from Dive into scuba....

I need FINS Nick. It's been almost 2 months:wink:

Hi Gary,

XL sizes will be available first with all remaining sizes to follow; starting with XXL then Lg (reg).

Dealers, be sure to place orders for these now as they will begin shipping 1st week of May. Everyone else, stop by the nearest Hollis dealer to reserve your pair today. If you dont know where that is, let me know and I will point you in the right direction :D.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom