Hollis LED 25 Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I've spoken to the same person about some things. Brian is the one that is probably working on the light itself.

Dsix36, Call Hollis and ask for Brian or Nick. Their customer service is awesome over the phone but they take forever to respond by email.

If ever. I like some of the gear Hollis make. Nick, once on something makes it happen. But it's all too hit and miss for me.

I got a call from Hollis today with my estimate for repairs. The price was definitely much less than I was expecting especially since it was a used light that I got elsewhere. I sent payment info and they assured me that it would ship out no later than day after tomorrow, but most likely tomorrow. Nick also sent me a PM on this forum to let me know the status.

Seems that I was right in assuming that they are just a bit behind right now due to the recent holidays. Looks like I will have it for this weekend and now I need to start making some dive plans to go play with my new and improved light.

Thanks to Nick and everyone else that was involved !!!

Just a promised by Hollis, I got my repaired light back. I have not had a chance to get in the water with it yet, but last night I did go out a do a quick test towards the tree tops and my backyard. It does indeed seem to be a very awesome light and I am pleased with the output. Now I am going crazy waiting for a chance to get it wet.

Big thanks to Nick and the other folks that got this taken care of for me !!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom